Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
New cardiologist joins Morris Hospital practice
A new cardiologist has joined our team! G. Steinar Gudmundsson, M.D., has teamed up with cardiologists Dr. Syed Ahmed and Dr. Athar Saeed at Morris Hospital Cardiovascular Specialists. Together, they diagnose, treat and manage cardiovascular conditions through their Channahon, Dwight, Morris and Ottawa offices. Click here to learn more about Morris Hospital Cardiovascular Specialists.
- "I brought my daughter to the Ridge Road Immediate Care for abdominal pain and fever and everyone involved was amazing. Kelly made the registration process quick, Jenny her nurse was wonderful and patient, Dr Marino was amazing and thorough, Wendy was great in lab, Kim was great in x-ray, and Kristy was amazing and patient in CT. My daughter was scared at first but the staff did such a great job at making her feel comfortable and at ease. She also wanted to thank laurie for all the stickers."
- "I went to the Ridge Road campus for my mammogram yesterday. I was greeted with a smile by Gretchen. She then brought me to the back and proceeded with my test. Gretchen was very friendly, courteous and professional. Most of all, she was extremely compassionate and made me feel very comfortable during a procedure which, I must say, can be a bit uncomfortable. Once again, the staff of Morris Hospital has exceeded my expectations."
- "I have been getting IV antibiotics and wound care in Ambulatory Care since October and I would like to express my graditude to the Nurses who work in that area. They have done an awesome job taking care of me. A special thanks to Stacey White for making sure I have been continued so this wound can heal. You are all great."
- Cornfest 5K Fun Run Starts 10/1/2016
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 10/6/2016
- Heartsaver AED/First Aid CPR Starts 10/7/2016
- Pediatrician joins Morris Hospital Ottawa Campus
Pediatrician Melissa Hill, M.D., has teamed up with Family Medicine Physician Paulo A. Aranas, M.D., at the new Morris Hospital Ottawa Campus, 1306 Gemini Circle, Suite 1.
- Morris Hospital Seeking Volunteers for Youth Cardiac Screening at Minooka H.S.
Morris Hospital is seeking volunteers to assist at the Rhythm of Our Youth cardiac screening programs that will be held at Minooka Community H.S. Central Campus on September 20 and 21 and at Minooka South Campus on October 25 and 26 from 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Morris Hospital Auxiliary Announces Golf Outing, Bridge, Euchre Tournament
The Morris Hospital Auxiliary will host its annual Golf Outing and Bridge/Euchre Tournament on Monday, September 26, at the Morris Country Club.