Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Free Prostate Screening - October 28
This free screening is for men age 50-70 who do not have prostate cancer and are free of symptoms. Reserve your spot today!
- "I would love to acknowledge Dr. Amin (Allergist), her nurses, and desk staff for the wonderful job they are doing! They have been extremely pleasant and helpful. They are always very enthusiastic, empathetic, and knowledgeable! I would definitely refer someone to this allergist!"
- "I was unexpectedly admitted to Morris Hospital. I can only say that everyone there was WONDERFUL. I had to stay for almost a week and all the nurses, aides Doctors and everyone couldn't have been nicer. Thanks all!!!!"
- "Because my sister had died of breast cancer, I was frightened when I found a nodule in my breast. I stopped by the hospital to see if a mammogram had been ordered. Much to my surprise and to my relief, Carrie, who does mammograms worked me into her busy schedule within an hour and a half of my arrival. Thank you, Carrie, you are certainly a great asset to the great reputation of Morris hospital. Others at the registration and scheduling desk were very kind also."
- Blood Drive Starts 10/25/2016
- Controlling High Blood Pressure Starts 10/25/2016
- Prostate Screening Starts 10/28/2016
- Emergency Department Unit Secretary Recognized as Valuable Resource
In some ways, unit secretaries at hospitals are like air traffic controllers. They are at the center of activity on the unit where they work, aware of everything going on. They are valuable resources and committed to keeping everything running smoothly. It’s an integral role, and one that Donna Ames, of Morris, has filled beautifully in the Emergency Department at Morris Hospital for more than 25 years.
- Morris Hospital Pediatrician Shares View on Childhood Obesity
Dr. Aamair Tajuddin, a pediatrician at the Coal City Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital, wants to help conquer childhood obesity.
- Morris Hospital Offers Hip Hop for Hope during Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Morris Hospital is offering Hip Hop for Hope, a breast cancer awareness event, on Friday, October 21, from 6-7:30 p.m. at White Oak Elementary School in Morris.