Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Come to Our Job Fair!
Come to our job fair on Thursday, December 8, from 4-7 p.m. in Whitman Assembly Room 1 at Morris Hospital to learn more about current opportunities in nursing, diagnostic imaging, patient care support, allied health, support services, managment/supervision, and clerical/administrative. Be sure to bring your resume! Check here for a complete listing of open positions.
- "My son was born at Morris hospital on 4/30/14. Every member of the staff was professional and informative, friendly and warm, and prompt with impeccable service. I couldn't have asked for a better place our group of people to care for me and my family. THANK YOU TO ALL THE MORRIS HOSPITAL STAFF!"
- "I have been getting IV antibiotics and wound care in Ambulatory Care since October and I would like to express my graditude to the Nurses who work in that area. They have done an awesome job taking care of me. A special thanks to Stacey White for making sure I have been continued so this wound can heal. You are all great."
- "I brought my daughter to the Ridge Road Immediate Care for abdominal pain and fever and everyone involved was amazing. Kelly made the registration process quick, Jenny her nurse was wonderful and patient, Dr Marino was amazing and thorough, Wendy was great in lab, Kim was great in x-ray, and Kristy was amazing and patient in CT. My daughter was scared at first but the staff did such a great job at making her feel comfortable and at ease. She also wanted to thank laurie for all the stickers."
- Basic Life Support Starts 12/14/2016
- Breathers' Support Group Starts 12/16/2016
- Stroke & Aphasia Support Group Starts 12/20/2016
- Morris Hospital Honors Employees for Loyalty and Dedicated Service
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers recently honored 157 employees celebrating milestones in their years of service during a dinner held at Jennifer's Garden in Morris.
- November Fire Starter Takes Pride in Being Department "Fixer"
Tephany Odum, of Morris, was born to problem solve and help people. That’s why the new client service representative position in the Laboratory at Morris Hospital is a perfect fit for Odum, whose positive attitude and willingness to help others make her a role model for service excellence.
- Total Ankle Replacement Surgery Available at Morris Hospital
Total ankle replacement surgery for individuals with advanced or end-stage arthritis is now being performed at Morris Hospital.