Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
- "Just wanted to say how wonderful we were treated by one of your ER staff. My friend came in with severe pain from kidney stones. Though the care he received was very good, it was an ER tech that went above and beyond to show true caring. By the time we had gotten through the whole experience and was admitted, my friend was hungry and was told that he could order when he got to his room But by then it was too late. One of your staff went out ofher way to Mcdonalds and got him food on her time."
- "I was unexpectedly admitted to Morris Hospital. I can only say that everyone there was WONDERFUL. I had to stay for almost a week and all the nurses, aides Doctors and everyone couldn't have been nicer. Thanks all!!!!"
- "My son was born at Morris hospital on 4/30/14. Every member of the staff was professional and informative, friendly and warm, and prompt with impeccable service. I couldn't have asked for a better place our group of people to care for me and my family. THANK YOU TO ALL THE MORRIS HOSPITAL STAFF!"
- Baby Care Basics Starts 7/25/2017
- Basic Life Support Starts 8/2/2017
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 8/3/2017
- Morris Hospital Seeking Patient Transportation Volunteers
Morris Hospital is actively recruiting volunteers to help transport patients throughout Morris Hospital's service area to their medical appointments.
- Morris Hospital Offers Next Session of Diet Free
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is offering a free, introductory session to DIET FREE, a life-changing nutrition and fitness program, on Tuesday, August 8, from 6-7 p.m. in Whitman Assembly Room 1 at Morris Hospita.
- Morris Hospital Seeking Volunteers for Youth Cardiac Screening Program
Morris Hospital is seeking volunteers to assist at the Rhythm of Our Youth cardiac screening programs that will be held at six area high schools this fall.