Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Register now for Camp 911!
We are taking reservations for our popular Camp 911 program for children entering 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade in the Fall of 2017. This year's program will be held Thursday, June 15, from 9-11:55 a.m. Register now!
- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- "We were extremely happy with the care our baby received last month. The doctors and nurses were wonderful. After 3 days...we really felt a bond with those caring for our little princess!"
- "Just wanted to let you know how wonderful of a visit I had with my six-year-old son (Ridge Road Campus Immediate Care). From the moment we hit the door, we were greeted by wonderful staff members. I am an emergency department RN at another facility, and I was really impressed at how nice and understanding everybody was to us. My son needed stitches and I have to commend the great care we received by Lindsey, RN, and Dr. Tremb. You should be proud. Your staff did a great job!"
- Introduction to Breastfeeding Starts 5/1/2017
- New Siblings Starts 5/3/2017
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 5/4/2017
- Morris Hospital ICU Nurse Repeats as Fire Starter of the Month
When it comes to role model employees, Morris Hospital ICU nurse Karen Claypool is described as one in a million. Her nursing skills are exceptional. She goes above and beyond for her patients. Claypool, of Morris, was selected as Morris Hospital's Fire Starter of the Month for April.
- Morris Hospital Recognized as Workplace of the Year
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has been awarded The Advisory Board Company's 2017 Workplace of the Year Award.
- Morris Hospital Representatives Showcase Quality Improvement Initiative
On April 5 in the Illinois State Capitol, representatives from Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers displayed a new quality improvement initiative called Rhythm of Our Youth that identifies area high school students who may be at risk for sudden cardiac death by identifying those who may have existing cardiac abnormalities.