Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Coal City, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Minooka, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
FREE Heart Attack
Warning Signs Magnet!
Knowing the heart attack warning signs is crucial. In fact, it could save your life! Request your free Heart Attack Warning signs magnet today!
- "I went to the Ridge Road campus for my mammogram yesterday. I was greeted with a smile by Gretchen. She then brought me to the back and proceeded with my test. Gretchen was very friendly, courteous and professional. Most of all, she was extremely compassionate and made me feel very comfortable during a procedure which, I must say, can be a bit uncomfortable. Once again, the staff of Morris Hospital has exceeded my expectations."
- "I would love to acknowledge Dr. Amin (Allergist), her nurses, and desk staff for the wonderful job they are doing! They have been extremely pleasant and helpful. They are always very enthusiastic, empathetic, and knowledgeable! I would definitely refer someone to this allergist!"
- "I delivered our first child 2 weeks ago at Morris Hospital. I ended up having an Emergency CSection due to the fact the baby had turned breech. The entire staff at the Morris Hospital was fantastic from the minute I walked in the door to the minute we were discharged. My OB, Dr. Erik Muraskas treated us with the utmost respect, and provided exceptional care. The staff in Family Birthing is awesome! I can't imagine having the next little one anywhere else. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!"
- Basic Life Support Starts 12/14/2017
- Breathers' Support Group Starts 12/15/2017
- Stroke & Aphasia Support Group Starts 12/19/2017
- Morris Hospital Receives Prestigious Pulmonary Rehabilitation Certification
The Pulmonary Rehabilitation program at Morris Hospital has received its first certification from the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR). The program was recognized for enhancing standards of care that result in improved quality of life for people in the community with chronic pulmonary disease.
- Morris Hospital Honors Employees for Achieving Milestones in Service
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers recently honored 155 employees for achieving milestones in their years of service during the annual employee recognition milestone dinner held at Jennifer’s Garden in Morris.
- Morris Hospital Environmental Services Associate Honored for Excellence
For most of her 27 years as an Environmental Services Associate at Morris Hospital, Linda Kopeshke, of Morris, has been keeping the 2 East inpatient unit looking immaculate. In recognition of her strong work ethic, high accountability, selflessness, and thoughtful and positive attitude, Kopeshke was selected Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers’ Fire Starter of the Month for November.