Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Request Your FREE Heart Attack Warning Signs Magnet!
Knowing the heart attack warning signs is crucial. In fact, it could save your life or the life of a loved one. Follow this link to request your FREE heart attack warning signs refrigerator magnet!
- "I delivered our first child 2 weeks ago at Morris Hospital. I ended up having an Emergency CSection due to the fact the baby had turned breech. The entire staff at the Morris Hospital was fantastic from the minute I walked in the door to the minute we were discharged. My OB, Dr. Erik Muraskas treated us with the utmost respect, and provided exceptional care. The staff in Family Birthing is awesome! I can't imagine having the next little one anywhere else. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!"
- "I was unexpectedly admitted to Morris Hospital. I can only say that everyone there was WONDERFUL. I had to stay for almost a week and all the nurses, aides Doctors and everyone couldn't have been nicer. Thanks all!!!!"
- "Because my sister had died of breast cancer, I was frightened when I found a nodule in my breast. I stopped by the hospital to see if a mammogram had been ordered. Much to my surprise and to my relief, Carrie, who does mammograms worked me into her busy schedule within an hour and a half of my arrival. Thank you, Carrie, you are certainly a great asset to the great reputation of Morris hospital. Others at the registration and scheduling desk were very kind also."
- Introduction to Breastfeeding Starts 4/3/2017
- Basic Life Support Starts 4/5/2017
- Super Childbirth Express Evening Class Starts 4/6/2017
- Morris Hospital, Liberty Medical Center complete affiliation
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers and Liberty Medical Center have finalized an affiliation agreement that merges the practice of Aftab Khan, M.D., and Hassnain Syed, M.D., with Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers.
- Morris Hospital Fire Starter Puts Well Being of Others First
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has selected Bobbie Scott of rural Marseilles as its Fire Starter of the Month for February. Scott has served as a CNA on Morris Hospital's Intensive Care Unit for the past six years and is recognized for her commitment to coworkers, patients and Morris Hospital, along with her strong work ethic, compassion and organizational skills.
- CNA Recognized as Morris Hospital Fire Starter of the Month
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers recognized Certified Nursing Assistant Chely Becerra as Fire Starter of the Month for January.