Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
- "I went to the Ridge Road campus for my mammogram yesterday. I was greeted with a smile by Gretchen. She then brought me to the back and proceeded with my test. Gretchen was very friendly, courteous and professional. Most of all, she was extremely compassionate and made me feel very comfortable during a procedure which, I must say, can be a bit uncomfortable. Once again, the staff of Morris Hospital has exceeded my expectations."
- "I delivered our first child 2 weeks ago at Morris Hospital. I ended up having an Emergency CSection due to the fact the baby had turned breech. The entire staff at the Morris Hospital was fantastic from the minute I walked in the door to the minute we were discharged. My OB, Dr. Erik Muraskas treated us with the utmost respect, and provided exceptional care. The staff in Family Birthing is awesome! I can't imagine having the next little one anywhere else. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!"
- "My son was born at Morris hospital on 4/30/14. Every member of the staff was professional and informative, friendly and warm, and prompt with impeccable service. I couldn't have asked for a better place our group of people to care for me and my family. THANK YOU TO ALL THE MORRIS HOSPITAL STAFF!"
- Breathers' Support Group Starts 6/16/2017
- Introduction to Breastfeeding Starts 7/3/2017
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 7/6/2017
- Morris Hospital Recognizes June Fire Starter of the Month
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers selected Megan Read, of Seneca, as Fire Starter of the Month for June.
- Morris Hospital Honors Volunteers for Dedicated Service
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers recently honored volunteers for donating 49,717 hours of service over the past year during a luncheon held at the Morris Country Club.
- Morris Hospital pediatrician joins Ridge Road Campus
Board-certified pediatrician Faiz Rahman, M.D., is now seeing patients at the Morris Hospital Ridge Road Campus, 27240 W. Saxony Dr., Suite 201, Channahon.