Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Coal City, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Minooka, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
At the recommendation of the Illinois Department of Public Health, Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is implementing temporary visitor restrictions effective immediately. The IDPH recommendation is in response to state influenza activity level, which is currently listed as “widespread." Learn more about these temporary visitor restrictions.
- "I love Morris Hospital and I have never had a bad experience. I have cirrosis of the liver and they saved my life at Christmas time. The doctors were wonderful and the nurses were fabulous. I wouldn't go to any other hospital. Thank you Morris Hospital staff. You are great!!!!"
- "My son was born at Morris hospital on 4/30/14. Every member of the staff was professional and informative, friendly and warm, and prompt with impeccable service. I couldn't have asked for a better place our group of people to care for me and my family. THANK YOU TO ALL THE MORRIS HOSPITAL STAFF!"
- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 3/1/2018
- Babysitter’s Training Course Starts 3/3/2018
- Introduction to Breastfeeding Starts 3/5/2018
- Morris Hospital adds third rheumatologist to Morris office
Board-certified rheumatologist Belal Said, M.D., is now seeing patients at the Morris Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital, 1345 Edwards St., Morris.
- Morris Hospital Achieves Re-Certification as Primary Stroke Center
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has been awarded Primary Stroke Certification from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP), an indication that Morris Hospital has the capacity to stabilize and treat acute stroke patients,
- Morris Hospital Honors Therapist for Inspiring Pulmonary Patients
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers honored Respiratory Therapist Virginia Landers, Yorkville, as its first Fire Starter of the Month in the new year.