Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Coal City, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Minooka, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
REGISTER NOW to participate in the Corn Fest 5K Fun Run & Wellness Walk! Presented by Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers, the event steps off at 9 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 30 on a 3.1-mile, USATF-certified course that starts and finishes at White Oak Elementary School, 2001 DuPont Ave., Morris. A ‘Tot Trot’ for kids 8 and under begins at 8:30 a.m. Long Sleeve, Dry-Fit shirts are available to the first 300 registrants. Entry fees are $25 in advance or $30 on the day of the race for runners/walkers. After Sept. 26, participants must register on race day.
- "I love Morris Hospital and I have never had a bad experience. I have cirrosis of the liver and they saved my life at Christmas time. The doctors were wonderful and the nurses were fabulous. I wouldn't go to any other hospital. Thank you Morris Hospital staff. You are great!!!!"
- "I was unexpectedly admitted to Morris Hospital. I can only say that everyone there was WONDERFUL. I had to stay for almost a week and all the nurses, aides Doctors and everyone couldn't have been nicer. Thanks all!!!!"
- "I went to the Ridge Road campus for my mammogram yesterday. I was greeted with a smile by Gretchen. She then brought me to the back and proceeded with my test. Gretchen was very friendly, courteous and professional. Most of all, she was extremely compassionate and made me feel very comfortable during a procedure which, I must say, can be a bit uncomfortable. Once again, the staff of Morris Hospital has exceeded my expectations."
- DIET FREE Introductory session Starts 8/8/2017
- Skin Cancer Screening Starts 8/25/2017
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 9/7/2017
- Morris Hospital Announces Cardiac Screening at Area High Schools
Morris Hospital will be holding its Rhythm of Our Youth cardiac screening program at several area high schools throughout the fall semester. The purpose of the free screening is to identify area high school students who may be at risk for sudden cardiac death by identifying those who may have existing cardiac abnormalities.
- Morris Hospital Neurologist Offers Latest Treatments for Parkinson's Disease
For anyone diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, it’s important to understand options for the treatment and management of symptoms. Dr. Isaac Mezo, a neurologist with Morris Hospital Neurology Specialists, offers advanced treatments for Parkinson’s.
- Morris Hospital Patient Access Representative Recognized for Excellence
Rock Star. Those are the two words Morris Hospital Patient Access Manager Lisa Day used to describe Registration/Scheduling Representative Olivia Venecia, who was selected as Morris Hospital's July Fire Starter of the Month.