Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Request Your FREE Heart Attack Warning Signs Magnet!
Knowing the heart attack warning signs is crucial. In fact, it could save your life or the life of a loved one. Follow this link to request your FREE heart attack warning signs refrigerator magnet!
- "I want to thank Sherry and Peggy from 2 South for their impeccable care of my mother during her recent admission. I'm an ER Nurse of 25 years at RUSH and it is care like theirs that lets me rest at night when she is at Morris Hospital. They treat my mother as I would hope she would be treated. Thank you for that!!! Thanks also for Dr Kryza in the ED and his Staff as well. You're an outstanding hospital and I am so grateful to each of you. God bless you."
- "I brought my daughter to the Ridge Road Immediate Care for abdominal pain and fever and everyone involved was amazing. Kelly made the registration process quick, Jenny her nurse was wonderful and patient, Dr Marino was amazing and thorough, Wendy was great in lab, Kim was great in x-ray, and Kristy was amazing and patient in CT. My daughter was scared at first but the staff did such a great job at making her feel comfortable and at ease. She also wanted to thank laurie for all the stickers."
- "I delivered our first child 2 weeks ago at Morris Hospital. I ended up having an Emergency CSection due to the fact the baby had turned breech. The entire staff at the Morris Hospital was fantastic from the minute I walked in the door to the minute we were discharged. My OB, Dr. Erik Muraskas treated us with the utmost respect, and provided exceptional care. The staff in Family Birthing is awesome! I can't imagine having the next little one anywhere else. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!"
- Women and Heart Disease Starts 2/28/2017
- Basic Life Support Starts 3/1/2017
- Babysitter’s Training Course Starts 3/4/2017
- Morris Hospital Fire Starter Puts Well Being of Others First
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has selected Bobbie Scott of rural Marseilles as its Fire Starter of the Month for February. Scott has served as a CNA on Morris Hospital's Intensive Care Unit for the past six years and is recognized for her commitment to coworkers, patients and Morris Hospital, along with her strong work ethic, compassion and organizational skills.
- CNA Recognized as Morris Hospital Fire Starter of the Month
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers recognized Certified Nursing Assistant Chely Becerra as Fire Starter of the Month for January.
- Morris Hospital Foundation Offers Healthcare Scholarships
The Morris Hospital Foundation is once again offering scholarships to individuals pursuing education in healthcare.