Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
- "I was unexpectedly admitted to Morris Hospital. I can only say that everyone there was WONDERFUL. I had to stay for almost a week and all the nurses, aides Doctors and everyone couldn't have been nicer. Thanks all!!!!"
- "I love Morris Hospital and I have never had a bad experience. I have cirrosis of the liver and they saved my life at Christmas time. The doctors were wonderful and the nurses were fabulous. I wouldn't go to any other hospital. Thank you Morris Hospital staff. You are great!!!!"
- "Just wanted to let you know how wonderful of a visit I had with my six-year-old son (Ridge Road Campus Immediate Care). From the moment we hit the door, we were greeted by wonderful staff members. I am an emergency department RN at another facility, and I was really impressed at how nice and understanding everybody was to us. My son needed stitches and I have to commend the great care we received by Lindsey, RN, and Dr. Tremb. You should be proud. Your staff did a great job!"
- Breathers' Support Group Starts 7/21/2017
- Baby Care Basics Starts 7/25/2017
- Basic Life Support Starts 8/2/2017
- Family nurse practitioner joins Coal City Healthcare Center
Family nurse practitioner Stacey McGuan is now seeing patients at the Coal City Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital, 4 East North Street, joining pediatrician Aamair Tajuddin, D.O., and internist Aftab Khan, M.D.
- Morris Hospital Recognizes June Fire Starter of the Month
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers selected Megan Read, of Seneca, as Fire Starter of the Month for June.
- Morris Hospital Honors Volunteers for Dedicated Service
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers recently honored volunteers for donating 49,717 hours of service over the past year during a luncheon held at the Morris Country Club.