Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Coal City, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Minooka, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
REGISTER NOW to participate in the Corn Fest 5K Fun Run & Wellness Walk! Presented by Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers, the event steps off at 9 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 30 on a 3.1-mile, USATF-certified course that starts and finishes at White Oak Elementary School, 2001 DuPont Ave., Morris. A ‘Tot Trot’ for kids 8 and under begins at 8:30 a.m. Long Sleeve, Dry-Fit shirts are available to the first 300 registrants. Entry fees are $25 in advance or $30 on the day of the race for runners/walkers. After Sept. 26, participants must register on race day.
- "I love Morris Hospital and I have never had a bad experience. I have cirrosis of the liver and they saved my life at Christmas time. The doctors were wonderful and the nurses were fabulous. I wouldn't go to any other hospital. Thank you Morris Hospital staff. You are great!!!!"
- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- "Just wanted to say how wonderful we were treated by one of your ER staff. My friend came in with severe pain from kidney stones. Though the care he received was very good, it was an ER tech that went above and beyond to show true caring. By the time we had gotten through the whole experience and was admitted, my friend was hungry and was told that he could order when he got to his room But by then it was too late. One of your staff went out ofher way to Mcdonalds and got him food on her time."
- Cornfest 5K Fun Run Starts 9/30/2017
- Introduction to Breastfeeding Starts 10/2/2017
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 10/5/2017
- Morris Hospital Announces Plans to Expand Outpatient Parking Lot
Construction will begin this week to expand Morris Hospital's outpatient parking lot at High and Lisbon Streets on the southwest corner of the hospital campus, resulting in 33 additional parking spaces. The outpatient entrance will remain open during parking lot construction, which is scheduled for completion by mid-October.
- Morris Hospital Fire Starter Contributes to Positive Work Environment
Since joining the team at Morris Hospital one year ago, Coal City resident Alisha Read has already made an incredible difference by establishing herself as a true asset for the Health Information Management (Medical Records) department.
- Morris Hospital Announces Cardiac Screening at Area High Schools
Morris Hospital will be holding its Rhythm of Our Youth cardiac screening program at several area high schools throughout the fall semester. The purpose of the free screening is to identify area high school students who may be at risk for sudden cardiac death by identifying those who may have existing cardiac abnormalities.