Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Coal City, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Minooka, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
REGISTER NOW to participate in the Corn Fest 5K Fun Run & Wellness Walk! Presented by Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers, the event steps off at 9 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 30 on a 3.1-mile, USATF-certified course that starts and finishes at White Oak Elementary School, 2001 DuPont Ave., Morris. A ‘Tot Trot’ for kids 8 and under begins at 8:30 a.m. Long Sleeve, Dry-Fit shirts are available to the first 300 registrants. Entry fees are $25 in advance or $30 on the day of the race for runners/walkers. After Sept. 26, participants must register on race day.
- "I brought my daughter to the Ridge Road Immediate Care for abdominal pain and fever and everyone involved was amazing. Kelly made the registration process quick, Jenny her nurse was wonderful and patient, Dr Marino was amazing and thorough, Wendy was great in lab, Kim was great in x-ray, and Kristy was amazing and patient in CT. My daughter was scared at first but the staff did such a great job at making her feel comfortable and at ease. She also wanted to thank laurie for all the stickers."
- "Just wanted to let you know how wonderful of a visit I had with my six-year-old son (Ridge Road Campus Immediate Care). From the moment we hit the door, we were greeted by wonderful staff members. I am an emergency department RN at another facility, and I was really impressed at how nice and understanding everybody was to us. My son needed stitches and I have to commend the great care we received by Lindsey, RN, and Dr. Tremb. You should be proud. Your staff did a great job!"
- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- Breathers' Support Group Starts 9/22/2017
- Fall Prevention Awareness Starts 9/22/2017
- Cornfest 5K Fun Run Starts 9/30/2017
- Morris Hospital Announces Plans to Expand Outpatient Parking Lot
Construction will begin this week to expand Morris Hospital's outpatient parking lot at High and Lisbon Streets on the southwest corner of the hospital campus, resulting in 33 additional parking spaces. The outpatient entrance will remain open during parking lot construction, which is scheduled for completion by mid-October.
- Morris Hospital Fire Starter Contributes to Positive Work Environment
Since joining the team at Morris Hospital one year ago, Coal City resident Alisha Read has already made an incredible difference by establishing herself as a true asset for the Health Information Management (Medical Records) department.
- Morris Hospital Announces Cardiac Screening at Area High Schools
Morris Hospital will be holding its Rhythm of Our Youth cardiac screening program at several area high schools throughout the fall semester. The purpose of the free screening is to identify area high school students who may be at risk for sudden cardiac death by identifying those who may have existing cardiac abnormalities.