Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Coal City, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Minooka, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Immediate Care locations in Channahon, Morris and Yorkville will be closed Thanksgiving day but open normal hours the rest of the holiday weekend, November 24-26. LEARN MORE!
- "Just wanted to let you know how wonderful of a visit I had with my six-year-old son (Ridge Road Campus Immediate Care). From the moment we hit the door, we were greeted by wonderful staff members. I am an emergency department RN at another facility, and I was really impressed at how nice and understanding everybody was to us. My son needed stitches and I have to commend the great care we received by Lindsey, RN, and Dr. Tremb. You should be proud. Your staff did a great job!"
- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- "Because my sister had died of breast cancer, I was frightened when I found a nodule in my breast. I stopped by the hospital to see if a mammogram had been ordered. Much to my surprise and to my relief, Carrie, who does mammograms worked me into her busy schedule within an hour and a half of my arrival. Thank you, Carrie, you are certainly a great asset to the great reputation of Morris hospital. Others at the registration and scheduling desk were very kind also."
- Introduction to Breastfeeding Starts 12/4/2017
- Holiday Eating Starts 12/5/2017
- Basic Life Support Starts 12/6/2017
- Morris Hospital Offers New Treatment Program for Lymphedema
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is offering a new outpatient lymphedema therapy service provided by specially trained physical therapists at the Diagnostic & Rehabilitative Center of Morris Hospital, 100 W. Gore Road in Morris.
- Morris Hospital Cardiologist Says Leg Pain Could Mean Blocked Arteries
Peripheral artery disease (PAD) is a circulatory condition in which arteries become clogged with fatty deposits called plaque, reducing blood flow to the extremities, most commonly the legs. Millions of Americans have PAD but many don’t know it.
- Morris Hospital CT Tech Recognized for All-Around Excellent Qualities
Jeff Thompson, of Wilmington, was honored as Morris Hospital & Healthcare Center’s October Fire Starter of the Month for his all-around excellent qualities, most notably being a caring and skilled CT technologist, wise and inspiring leader, and overall joy to be around.