Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- "We live in Woodsmoke Ranch during the summer months, and of course all my regular doctors are back south in Florida. I had double knee replacement in Florida four years ago and while at Woodsmoke I recently twisted my left knee which ended up sending me to Morris hospital by ambulance (Seneca, great ambulance service). I cannot say enough about the excellent service and caring staff at the hospital from the emergency room through the in patient services to the food service. EXCELLENT HOSPITAL."
- "I want to thank Sherry and Peggy from 2 South for their impeccable care of my mother during her recent admission. I'm an ER Nurse of 25 years at RUSH and it is care like theirs that lets me rest at night when she is at Morris Hospital. They treat my mother as I would hope she would be treated. Thank you for that!!! Thanks also for Dr Kryza in the ED and his Staff as well. You're an outstanding hospital and I am so grateful to each of you. God bless you."
- Baby Care Basics Starts 5/24/2017
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 6/1/2017
- Auxiliary Wild West Fest Starts 6/3/2017
- Morris Hospital Neurologist Says Get Help Immediately for Stroke
May is National Stroke Awareness Month. Know the warning signs of stroke, and get checked now for your risk by taking our free, online stroke risk assessment.
- Morris Hospital Board Installs New Officers
The Board of Directors at Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has installed new officers for the 2017-18 term. Rodney Engstrom, Yorkville, is the new board chairman, succeeding Kelly Beaty, who as served on the board for 12 years.
- Morris Hospital ICU Nurse Repeats as Fire Starter of the Month
When it comes to role model employees, Morris Hospital ICU nurse Karen Claypool is described as one in a million. Her nursing skills are exceptional. She goes above and beyond for her patients. Claypool, of Morris, was selected as Morris Hospital's Fire Starter of the Month for April.