Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Coal City, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Minooka, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
REGISTER NOW to participate in the Corn Fest 5K Fun Run & Wellness Walk! Presented by Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers, the event steps off at 9 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 30 on a 3.1-mile, USATF-certified course that starts and finishes at White Oak Elementary School, 2001 DuPont Ave., Morris. A ‘Tot Trot’ for kids 8 and under begins at 8:30 a.m. Long Sleeve, Dry-Fit shirts are available to the first 300 registrants. Entry fees are $25 in advance or $30 on the day of the race for runners/walkers. After Sept. 26, participants must register on race day.
- "Just wanted to say how wonderful we were treated by one of your ER staff. My friend came in with severe pain from kidney stones. Though the care he received was very good, it was an ER tech that went above and beyond to show true caring. By the time we had gotten through the whole experience and was admitted, my friend was hungry and was told that he could order when he got to his room But by then it was too late. One of your staff went out ofher way to Mcdonalds and got him food on her time."
- "I brought my daughter to the Ridge Road Immediate Care for abdominal pain and fever and everyone involved was amazing. Kelly made the registration process quick, Jenny her nurse was wonderful and patient, Dr Marino was amazing and thorough, Wendy was great in lab, Kim was great in x-ray, and Kristy was amazing and patient in CT. My daughter was scared at first but the staff did such a great job at making her feel comfortable and at ease. She also wanted to thank laurie for all the stickers."
- "We were extremely happy with the care our baby received last month. The doctors and nurses were wonderful. After 3 days...we really felt a bond with those caring for our little princess!"
- Cornfest 5K Fun Run Starts 9/30/2017
- Introduction to Breastfeeding Starts 10/2/2017
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 10/5/2017
- Learn to Recognize Fall Allergies
Sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, scratchy throat and cough can be symptoms of fall allergies.
- Morris Hospital Announces Plans to Expand Outpatient Parking Lot
Construction will begin this week to expand Morris Hospital's outpatient parking lot at High and Lisbon Streets on the southwest corner of the hospital campus, resulting in 33 additional parking spaces. The outpatient entrance will remain open during parking lot construction, which is scheduled for completion by mid-October.
- Morris Hospital Fire Starter Contributes to Positive Work Environment
Since joining the team at Morris Hospital one year ago, Coal City resident Alisha Read has already made an incredible difference by establishing herself as a true asset for the Health Information Management (Medical Records) department.