Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Register now for Camp 911!
We are taking reservations for our popular Camp 911 program for children entering 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade in the Fall of 2017. This year's program will be held Thursday, June 15, from 9-11:55 a.m. Register now!
- "We were extremely happy with the care our baby received last month. The doctors and nurses were wonderful. After 3 days...we really felt a bond with those caring for our little princess!"
- "I want to thank Sherry and Peggy from 2 South for their impeccable care of my mother during her recent admission. I'm an ER Nurse of 25 years at RUSH and it is care like theirs that lets me rest at night when she is at Morris Hospital. They treat my mother as I would hope she would be treated. Thank you for that!!! Thanks also for Dr Kryza in the ED and his Staff as well. You're an outstanding hospital and I am so grateful to each of you. God bless you."
- "My son was born at Morris hospital on 4/30/14. Every member of the staff was professional and informative, friendly and warm, and prompt with impeccable service. I couldn't have asked for a better place our group of people to care for me and my family. THANK YOU TO ALL THE MORRIS HOSPITAL STAFF!"
- Introduction to Breastfeeding Starts 5/1/2017
- New Siblings Starts 5/3/2017
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 5/4/2017
- Morris Hospital ICU Nurse Repeats as Fire Starter of the Month
When it comes to role model employees, Morris Hospital ICU nurse Karen Claypool is described as one in a million. Her nursing skills are exceptional. She goes above and beyond for her patients. Claypool, of Morris, was selected as Morris Hospital's Fire Starter of the Month for April.
- Morris Hospital Recognized as Workplace of the Year
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has been awarded The Advisory Board Company's 2017 Workplace of the Year Award.
- Morris Hospital Representatives Showcase Quality Improvement Initiative
On April 5 in the Illinois State Capitol, representatives from Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers displayed a new quality improvement initiative called Rhythm of Our Youth that identifies area high school students who may be at risk for sudden cardiac death by identifying those who may have existing cardiac abnormalities.