Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
- "I brought my daughter to the Ridge Road Immediate Care for abdominal pain and fever and everyone involved was amazing. Kelly made the registration process quick, Jenny her nurse was wonderful and patient, Dr Marino was amazing and thorough, Wendy was great in lab, Kim was great in x-ray, and Kristy was amazing and patient in CT. My daughter was scared at first but the staff did such a great job at making her feel comfortable and at ease. She also wanted to thank laurie for all the stickers."
- "I have been getting IV antibiotics and wound care in Ambulatory Care since October and I would like to express my graditude to the Nurses who work in that area. They have done an awesome job taking care of me. A special thanks to Stacey White for making sure I have been continued so this wound can heal. You are all great."
- "I want to thank Sherry and Peggy from 2 South for their impeccable care of my mother during her recent admission. I'm an ER Nurse of 25 years at RUSH and it is care like theirs that lets me rest at night when she is at Morris Hospital. They treat my mother as I would hope she would be treated. Thank you for that!!! Thanks also for Dr Kryza in the ED and his Staff as well. You're an outstanding hospital and I am so grateful to each of you. God bless you."
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 6/1/2017
- Auxiliary Wild West Fest Starts 6/3/2017
- Heartsaver AED/First Aid CPR Starts 6/7/2017
- Morris Hospital Cardiologist Says Chest Pain Should be Taken Seriously
Many people believe chest pain equals having a heart attack. While this isn't necessarily true, it's important to get checked immediatley if you have pain around your chest.
- Morris Hospital Radiation Therapy Center Unveils New Cancer Treatment Technology
The Radiation Therapy Center of Morris Hospital has a new $2.6 million radiotherapy cancer treatment system that was funded in part by the community through gifts to the Morris Hospital Auxiliary and Foundation.
- Morris Hospital Unit Secretary Sets Positive Example for Others
Cindy Higgins, of Morris, loves her job as unit secretary on Morris Hospital's 2 East/Pediatrics unit, she loves the people she works with, and she loves being part of Morris Hospital. Higgins was selected as Morris Hospital's Fire Starter of the Month for May.