Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Coal City, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Minooka, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Ladies, gather your friends and join us for our second annual Hip Hop for Hope event from 6-7:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 20,. at White Oak Elementary School in Morris. We promise a fun evening as you’ll learn hip hop and yoga moves that make exercise fun! Plus, we’ve got door prizes, pink ribbon décor, disco balls, and breast cancer awareness education materials. And it’s all FREE! REGISTER NOW!
- "I brought my daughter to the Ridge Road Immediate Care for abdominal pain and fever and everyone involved was amazing. Kelly made the registration process quick, Jenny her nurse was wonderful and patient, Dr Marino was amazing and thorough, Wendy was great in lab, Kim was great in x-ray, and Kristy was amazing and patient in CT. My daughter was scared at first but the staff did such a great job at making her feel comfortable and at ease. She also wanted to thank laurie for all the stickers."
- "We were extremely happy with the care our baby received last month. The doctors and nurses were wonderful. After 3 days...we really felt a bond with those caring for our little princess!"
- "I would love to acknowledge Dr. Amin (Allergist), her nurses, and desk staff for the wonderful job they are doing! They have been extremely pleasant and helpful. They are always very enthusiastic, empathetic, and knowledgeable! I would definitely refer someone to this allergist!"
- Breathers' Support Group Starts 10/20/2017
- Hip Hop for Hope Starts 10/20/2017
- Prostate Screening Starts 10/20/2017
- Senior Health Insurance Counseling Available
A volunteer counselor from the Senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP) is available at Morris Hospital by appointment to provide free health insurance counseling for Medicare beneficiaries and their caregivers. Counselors are also available by appointment in Coal City and Seneca.
- Ladies Invited to Morris Hospital Breast Cancer Awareness Event
In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Morris Hospital is hosting a free community event, Hip Hop for Hope, on Friday, October 20 from 6-7:30 in the gym at White Oak Elementary School, 2001 Dupont Avenue, Morris.
- Morris Hospital Offers Free Prostate Screening
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is hosting free prostate screenings on three dates in October.