Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Coal City, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Minooka, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
At the recommendation of the Illinois Department of Public Health, Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is implementing temporary visitor restrictions effective immediately. The IDPH recommendation is in response to state influenza activity level, which is currently listed as “widespread." Learn more about these temporary visitor restrictions.
- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- "I love Morris Hospital and I have never had a bad experience. I have cirrosis of the liver and they saved my life at Christmas time. The doctors were wonderful and the nurses were fabulous. I wouldn't go to any other hospital. Thank you Morris Hospital staff. You are great!!!!"
- "Because my sister had died of breast cancer, I was frightened when I found a nodule in my breast. I stopped by the hospital to see if a mammogram had been ordered. Much to my surprise and to my relief, Carrie, who does mammograms worked me into her busy schedule within an hour and a half of my arrival. Thank you, Carrie, you are certainly a great asset to the great reputation of Morris hospital. Others at the registration and scheduling desk were very kind also."
- New Siblings Starts 1/22/2018
- Basic Life Support Starts 1/23/2018
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 2/1/2018
- Morris Hospital Announces Heart month Programs and Screenings
Morris Hospital invites the community to participate in educational opportunities and early detection screenings during February in recognition of American Heart Month.
- Morris Hospital Brings Cardiac Screening to Ottawa High School
Morris Hospital will be holding its Rhythm of Our Youth cardiac screening program for Ottawa High School students on March 21 and 22 at the school during PE class or study hall. The purpose of the free screening is to identify area high school students who may be at risk for sudden cardiac death by identifying those who may have existing cardiac abnormalities.
- Morris Hospital Auxiliary Celebrates Gala's Golden 50th Anniversary
Members of the Morris Hospital Auxiliary invite the community to be part of history when they celebrate the milestone 50th Annual Morris Hospital Auxiliary Charity Gala presented by the Morris Hospital Medical Staff on Saturday, February 10, 2018, at Jennifer’s Garden, 555 Gore Road, Morris.