Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
- "I have been getting IV antibiotics and wound care in Ambulatory Care since October and I would like to express my graditude to the Nurses who work in that area. They have done an awesome job taking care of me. A special thanks to Stacey White for making sure I have been continued so this wound can heal. You are all great."
- "I want to thank Sherry and Peggy from 2 South for their impeccable care of my mother during her recent admission. I'm an ER Nurse of 25 years at RUSH and it is care like theirs that lets me rest at night when she is at Morris Hospital. They treat my mother as I would hope she would be treated. Thank you for that!!! Thanks also for Dr Kryza in the ED and his Staff as well. You're an outstanding hospital and I am so grateful to each of you. God bless you."
- "Just wanted to let you know how wonderful of a visit I had with my six-year-old son (Ridge Road Campus Immediate Care). From the moment we hit the door, we were greeted by wonderful staff members. I am an emergency department RN at another facility, and I was really impressed at how nice and understanding everybody was to us. My son needed stitches and I have to commend the great care we received by Lindsey, RN, and Dr. Tremb. You should be proud. Your staff did a great job!"
- Baby Care Basics Starts 7/25/2017
- Basic Life Support Starts 8/2/2017
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 8/3/2017
- Morris Hospital Seeking Patient Transportation Volunteers
Morris Hospital is actively recruiting volunteers to help transport patients throughout Morris Hospital's service area to their medical appointments.
- Morris Hospital Offers Next Session of Diet Free
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is offering a free, introductory session to DIET FREE, a life-changing nutrition and fitness program, on Tuesday, August 8, from 6-7 p.m. in Whitman Assembly Room 1 at Morris Hospita.
- Morris Hospital Seeking Volunteers for Youth Cardiac Screening Program
Morris Hospital is seeking volunteers to assist at the Rhythm of Our Youth cardiac screening programs that will be held at six area high schools this fall.