Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Request Your FREE Heart Attack Warning Signs Magnet!
Knowing the heart attack warning signs is crucial. In fact, it could save your life or the life of a loved one. Follow this link to request your FREE heart attack warning signs refrigerator magnet!
- "I went to the Ridge Road campus for my mammogram yesterday. I was greeted with a smile by Gretchen. She then brought me to the back and proceeded with my test. Gretchen was very friendly, courteous and professional. Most of all, she was extremely compassionate and made me feel very comfortable during a procedure which, I must say, can be a bit uncomfortable. Once again, the staff of Morris Hospital has exceeded my expectations."
- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- "Just wanted to let you know how wonderful of a visit I had with my six-year-old son (Ridge Road Campus Immediate Care). From the moment we hit the door, we were greeted by wonderful staff members. I am an emergency department RN at another facility, and I was really impressed at how nice and understanding everybody was to us. My son needed stitches and I have to commend the great care we received by Lindsey, RN, and Dr. Tremb. You should be proud. Your staff did a great job!"
- Introduction to Breastfeeding Starts 4/3/2017
- Basic Life Support Starts 4/5/2017
- Super Childbirth Express Evening Class Starts 4/6/2017
- Morris Hospital, Liberty Medical Center complete affiliation
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers and Liberty Medical Center have finalized an affiliation agreement that merges the practice of Aftab Khan, M.D., and Hassnain Syed, M.D., with Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers.
- Morris Hospital Fire Starter Puts Well Being of Others First
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has selected Bobbie Scott of rural Marseilles as its Fire Starter of the Month for February. Scott has served as a CNA on Morris Hospital's Intensive Care Unit for the past six years and is recognized for her commitment to coworkers, patients and Morris Hospital, along with her strong work ethic, compassion and organizational skills.
- CNA Recognized as Morris Hospital Fire Starter of the Month
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers recognized Certified Nursing Assistant Chely Becerra as Fire Starter of the Month for January.