Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Coal City, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Minooka, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
FREE Heart Attack
Warning Signs Magnet!
Knowing the heart attack warning signs is crucial. In fact, it could save your life! Request your free Heart Attack Warning signs magnet today!
- "Just wanted to say how wonderful we were treated by one of your ER staff. My friend came in with severe pain from kidney stones. Though the care he received was very good, it was an ER tech that went above and beyond to show true caring. By the time we had gotten through the whole experience and was admitted, my friend was hungry and was told that he could order when he got to his room But by then it was too late. One of your staff went out ofher way to Mcdonalds and got him food on her time."
- "I delivered our first child 2 weeks ago at Morris Hospital. I ended up having an Emergency CSection due to the fact the baby had turned breech. The entire staff at the Morris Hospital was fantastic from the minute I walked in the door to the minute we were discharged. My OB, Dr. Erik Muraskas treated us with the utmost respect, and provided exceptional care. The staff in Family Birthing is awesome! I can't imagine having the next little one anywhere else. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!"
- "Because my sister had died of breast cancer, I was frightened when I found a nodule in my breast. I stopped by the hospital to see if a mammogram had been ordered. Much to my surprise and to my relief, Carrie, who does mammograms worked me into her busy schedule within an hour and a half of my arrival. Thank you, Carrie, you are certainly a great asset to the great reputation of Morris hospital. Others at the registration and scheduling desk were very kind also."
- Stroke & Aphasia Support Group Starts 12/19/2017
- Blood Drive Starts 12/19/2017
- Basic Life Support Starts 12/20/2017
- Morris Hospital Receives Prestigious Pulmonary Rehabilitation Certification
The Pulmonary Rehabilitation program at Morris Hospital has received its first certification from the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR). The program was recognized for enhancing standards of care that result in improved quality of life for people in the community with chronic pulmonary disease.
- Morris Hospital Honors Employees for Achieving Milestones in Service
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers recently honored 155 employees for achieving milestones in their years of service during the annual employee recognition milestone dinner held at Jennifer’s Garden in Morris.
- Morris Hospital Environmental Services Associate Honored for Excellence
For most of her 27 years as an Environmental Services Associate at Morris Hospital, Linda Kopeshke, of Morris, has been keeping the 2 East inpatient unit looking immaculate. In recognition of her strong work ethic, high accountability, selflessness, and thoughtful and positive attitude, Kopeshke was selected Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers’ Fire Starter of the Month for November.