Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Coal City, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Minooka, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Ladies, gather your friends and join us for our second annual Hip Hop for Hope event from 6-7:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 20,. at White Oak Elementary School in Morris. We promise a fun evening as you’ll learn hip hop and yoga moves that make exercise fun! Plus, we’ve got door prizes, pink ribbon décor, disco balls, and breast cancer awareness education materials. And it’s all FREE! REGISTER NOW!
- "I went to the Ridge Road campus for my mammogram yesterday. I was greeted with a smile by Gretchen. She then brought me to the back and proceeded with my test. Gretchen was very friendly, courteous and professional. Most of all, she was extremely compassionate and made me feel very comfortable during a procedure which, I must say, can be a bit uncomfortable. Once again, the staff of Morris Hospital has exceeded my expectations."
- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- "I was unexpectedly admitted to Morris Hospital. I can only say that everyone there was WONDERFUL. I had to stay for almost a week and all the nurses, aides Doctors and everyone couldn't have been nicer. Thanks all!!!!"
- Blood Drive Starts 10/17/2017
- Breathers' Support Group Starts 10/20/2017
- Hip Hop for Hope Starts 10/20/2017
- Senior Health Insurance Counseling Available
A volunteer counselor from the Senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP) is available at Morris Hospital by appointment to provide free health insurance counseling for Medicare beneficiaries and their caregivers. Counselors are also available by appointment in Coal City and Seneca.
- Ladies Invited to Morris Hospital Breast Cancer Awareness Event
In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Morris Hospital is hosting a free community event, Hip Hop for Hope, on Friday, October 20 from 6-7:30 in the gym at White Oak Elementary School, 2001 Dupont Avenue, Morris.
- Morris Hospital Offers Free Prostate Screening
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is hosting free prostate screenings on three dates in October.