Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Coal City, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Minooka, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
FREE Heart Attack
Warning Signs Magnet!
Knowing the heart attack warning signs is crucial. In fact, it could save your life! Request your free Heart Attack Warning signs magnet today!
- "Just wanted to let you know how wonderful of a visit I had with my six-year-old son (Ridge Road Campus Immediate Care). From the moment we hit the door, we were greeted by wonderful staff members. I am an emergency department RN at another facility, and I was really impressed at how nice and understanding everybody was to us. My son needed stitches and I have to commend the great care we received by Lindsey, RN, and Dr. Tremb. You should be proud. Your staff did a great job!"
- "I love Morris Hospital and I have never had a bad experience. I have cirrosis of the liver and they saved my life at Christmas time. The doctors were wonderful and the nurses were fabulous. I wouldn't go to any other hospital. Thank you Morris Hospital staff. You are great!!!!"
- "I went to the Ridge Road campus for my mammogram yesterday. I was greeted with a smile by Gretchen. She then brought me to the back and proceeded with my test. Gretchen was very friendly, courteous and professional. Most of all, she was extremely compassionate and made me feel very comfortable during a procedure which, I must say, can be a bit uncomfortable. Once again, the staff of Morris Hospital has exceeded my expectations."
- Basic Life Support Starts 12/14/2017
- Breathers' Support Group Starts 12/15/2017
- Stroke & Aphasia Support Group Starts 12/19/2017
- Morris Hospital Receives Prestigious Pulmonary Rehabilitation Certification
The Pulmonary Rehabilitation program at Morris Hospital has received its first certification from the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR). The program was recognized for enhancing standards of care that result in improved quality of life for people in the community with chronic pulmonary disease.
- Morris Hospital Honors Employees for Achieving Milestones in Service
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers recently honored 155 employees for achieving milestones in their years of service during the annual employee recognition milestone dinner held at Jennifer’s Garden in Morris.
- Morris Hospital Environmental Services Associate Honored for Excellence
For most of her 27 years as an Environmental Services Associate at Morris Hospital, Linda Kopeshke, of Morris, has been keeping the 2 East inpatient unit looking immaculate. In recognition of her strong work ethic, high accountability, selflessness, and thoughtful and positive attitude, Kopeshke was selected Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers’ Fire Starter of the Month for November.