Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
- "We were extremely happy with the care our baby received last month. The doctors and nurses were wonderful. After 3 days...we really felt a bond with those caring for our little princess!"
- “I have been in and out of the hospital since February 2013, fighting cancer and end stage kidney failure. I have been introduced to some of the best (my opinion) that I have come across in my life. For the hospital itself, the staff has been so tremendous. I get treated like a human life, with respect and compassion. We all know that everything is not always going to go our way, or we are not going to get the news we want. It’s the way it’s presented to us and how we take it. Thank you to all.”
- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- Baby Care Basics Starts 7/25/2017
- Basic Life Support Starts 8/2/2017
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 8/3/2017
- Morris Hospital Seeking Patient Transportation Volunteers
Morris Hospital is actively recruiting volunteers to help transport patients throughout Morris Hospital's service area to their medical appointments.
- Morris Hospital Offers Next Session of Diet Free
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is offering a free, introductory session to DIET FREE, a life-changing nutrition and fitness program, on Tuesday, August 8, from 6-7 p.m. in Whitman Assembly Room 1 at Morris Hospita.
- Morris Hospital Seeking Volunteers for Youth Cardiac Screening Program
Morris Hospital is seeking volunteers to assist at the Rhythm of Our Youth cardiac screening programs that will be held at six area high schools this fall.