Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Coal City, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Minooka, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
At the recommendation of the Illinois Department of Public Health, Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is implementing temporary visitor restrictions effective immediately. The IDPH recommendation is in response to state influenza activity level, which is currently listed as “widespread." Learn more about these temporary visitor restrictions.
- "I would love to acknowledge Dr. Amin (Allergist), her nurses, and desk staff for the wonderful job they are doing! They have been extremely pleasant and helpful. They are always very enthusiastic, empathetic, and knowledgeable! I would definitely refer someone to this allergist!"
- "I went to the Ridge Road campus for my mammogram yesterday. I was greeted with a smile by Gretchen. She then brought me to the back and proceeded with my test. Gretchen was very friendly, courteous and professional. Most of all, she was extremely compassionate and made me feel very comfortable during a procedure which, I must say, can be a bit uncomfortable. Once again, the staff of Morris Hospital has exceeded my expectations."
- "Just wanted to say how wonderful we were treated by one of your ER staff. My friend came in with severe pain from kidney stones. Though the care he received was very good, it was an ER tech that went above and beyond to show true caring. By the time we had gotten through the whole experience and was admitted, my friend was hungry and was told that he could order when he got to his room But by then it was too late. One of your staff went out ofher way to Mcdonalds and got him food on her time."
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 2/1/2018
- Baby Care Basics Starts 2/5/2018
- Heartsaver AED/First Aid CPR Starts 2/8/2018
- Morris Hospital Announces Heart month Programs and Screenings
Morris Hospital invites the community to participate in educational opportunities and early detection screenings during February in recognition of American Heart Month.
- Morris Hospital Brings Cardiac Screening to Ottawa High School
Morris Hospital will be holding its Rhythm of Our Youth cardiac screening program for Ottawa High School students on March 21 and 22 at the school during PE class or study hall. The purpose of the free screening is to identify area high school students who may be at risk for sudden cardiac death by identifying those who may have existing cardiac abnormalities.
- Morris Hospital Auxiliary Celebrates Gala's Golden 50th Anniversary
Members of the Morris Hospital Auxiliary invite the community to be part of history when they celebrate the milestone 50th Annual Morris Hospital Auxiliary Charity Gala presented by the Morris Hospital Medical Staff on Saturday, February 10, 2018, at Jennifer’s Garden, 555 Gore Road, Morris.